May 16, 2017

My first choice for summer

Dress / Rochie - H&M (here / aici) || Bag / Geanta - Zara (SS17) || Sandals / Sandale - Zara (SS14)

From what I saw from my previous posts you like dresses and feminine looks as much as I do, fact which cannot make me happier. Even though I think I changed my style quite a lot in the past year(s)(?) and I tend to wear jeans / pants quite a lot, I still have my girly moments when I dearly return to dresses. That happens especially during summer, when the weather is nice and warm and there's nothing more appropriate to wear than a lovely, flowy dress. Since summer came (very) early this year I already got my summer wardrobe out of the darkness and I also started stocking up on some new pieces, one of them being this lovely off the shoulder dress.

Midi length, polka dots, ruffles and off the shoulder detail - all these are my weaknesses (yes, apparently I have many when it comes to clothes haha) and they pretty much explain my choice for adding it to my closet. I cannot tell you exactly what fabric it is made of, but I can tell you that it's super soft, a little heavy and not very thin, but I took it out for "a ride" at 33 degrees Celsius and it was perfect. Also, during just one day I wore it with white sneakers, red sandals (which are in the photos) and even fuchsia ballerinas and the dress looked great with all of them, therefore it is definitely versatile and I shall wear it a lot this summer.

However, since I carried my heels in a bag for half a day just to get some decent photos wearing something else rather than sneakers (#Bloggerproblems), I had to show these to you and as a matter of fact, navy blue and red is such a classic combo, right? :) Let me know what you think!

Hugs, A.






















21 comments:

  1. Ein sehr schönes Kleid! Von deinen Sandalen und den Ohrringen bin ich total begeistert .-*

    Melanie / www.goldzeitblog.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank liebe Melanie! Du bist immer so Süß :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous! This OTS polka dot dress looks amazing on you. Love how you styled it with pops of red, and how cute is your bag? Love!

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elise, you are far too kind :) xx

      Delete
  3. Och, amazing outfit!
    Perfect shoes :)
    Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your choice is great. Love the polka dot dress and a red handbag.

    Buy Best Leather Ladies Tote Bags

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a beautiful Outfit. The combination of the bus dotted dress and the red bag and shoes ist just great.
    Your pictures are just beautiful
    Best wishes
    Sassi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way u dress.. beautiful color combinations.. please do add the links to ur bags,sandals, and clothes..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is so perfect! I love the gorgeous dress and the super cute purse!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you look amazing darlin
    an amazing Dress
    kiss
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for really interesting post) Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beuatiful :)
    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, the dress is wonderful!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful bag and dress!
    can we follow each other?
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/


    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous dress! Retro diva)

    alishapony.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the dots! And the red accessories! :)

    And totally love the heels! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the great post) Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this polka dot dress is gorgeous! I love it paired with the red heels and purse!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for for passing by and for sharing your lovely thoughts with me! ღ

Popular Posts